Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Volunteers Are Welcome

I know that I'm bad with keeping up with this blog.  This is the umpteenth reboot because I can never keep up with the blog.  With that said, I think that the IGFF could gain a following as long as the posting was regular, daily would be best, but even a few times a week would satisfy me.  Anyone out there with a voice and interest in ensuring that all sentient beings deserve freedom and that despots, dictators, and ineffective kleptocratic governments need to go away as soon as possible, please feel free to contact me.  I would love to have partners in this endeavor.  Posting need not be limited to issues of freedom throughout the universe, but any advocacy of statism will be wiped from the intertubes if posted here (this doesn't mean you can't advocate your position in comments which will be unmoderated).

No comments: